The lock-up feature allows the user to replace the thermal paper roll easily and there is no room for mis-handling by unauthorized personnel upon locking up.
A queue ticket is issued the moment the push button is pressed by a customer.
Different series of queue numbers for different services are issued by the ticket dispenser.
Customized messages can be printed on the queue ticket with the usual name of organization, category of service, current queue number, date and time of issuing.
No ink cartridge is required and the printing and issuing of queue ticket is less than 2 seconds.
It can be programmed to issue 1 ply, 2 ply or 3 ply similar queue number tickets and it provide a half-cut feature to prevent the issued queue ticket from falling.
- Dimensions: 22.5 cm (L) X 14.5 cm (W) X 16.5 cm (H)
- High quality thermal printer that can print on plain fax paper roll.No need of cartridge ink.
- High speed printing at a speed approximately 120 mm/second.
- Low noise thermal printing.
- High reliability due to a stable mechanism.
- Characters can be scaled upto 64 times as large as the standard size.
- Bar code printing is possible by using a bar code command
- Printing bar code can either be in vertical (fench) or horizontal (ladder) direction.
- Easy paper roll ladding.
- An auto-cutter is standard.
- The printer allows easy maintenance for tasks such as head cleaning.
- Thermal paper roll can be purchased from the supplier in your area. Maximum size 79mm x 76mm.